The worst time of my life

Go down

The worst time of my life

Post by mamamany on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:35 am

After I had my 3rd child my life was a complete mess, I'd had a bad pregnancy with severe SPD which had caused my relationship with my ex to go down the pan as he'd called me a faker and had no sympathy for the fact that I couldn't do anything for myself and I had no support from anyone(or so I thought) I had a long tiring labour and when Breckin was born he wouldn't feed so ended up on the bottle from birth then when he was a few weeks old he developed reflux and I found it all very hard to deal with. Then when Breckin was 3 and a half months old I decided I'd had enough after a particularly bad week where ex had accused me of having affairs with everyone from the postie to the neighbours son (or so it felt) and I left, I went and got a private rented house and moved out within a week with the kids.
Needless to say after all the turmoil my depression got worse and eventually I was put on anti depressants and then I went through an even worse period where I was more concerned with myself than the kids I lost 2 stone in a couple of months and was drinking daily, tbh I know now that I wasn't fit to have my kids in my care but no-one else realised that at the time.
I can honestly say if I hadn't met Sean I probably wouldn't be half the person I am today, he's the person who turned my life around cos he gave me hope and something to look forward to. I only came off the anti-d's in April of this year after trying to wean myself offf them I went cold turkey and then found out I was pg.
This time I've had a fare better pregnancy and have loads of support from Sean and his family and if all goes well today I'm really hoping that everything will be fine, i'd actually not thought as far ahead as the same issues reoccuring and hope that it doesn't and that that phase of mylife is over and done with.
mamamany
Forum Baby
Forum Baby

Female
Number of posts : 67
Who Are You? : Mum of many
Registration date : 2008-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The worst time of my life

Post by Wicks on Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:00 am

Thats a terrible story. But I am so proud of you for coming out the other side. I doubt the same issues will occur, to me, and sorry if I am wrong, it sounds more like trouble in your relationship then with the children. You have a supportive partner and family now, so I am sure this one will be better, for you all. xx

Forum Toddler

Female
Number of posts : 138
Who Are You? : Mum to be
Registration date : 2008-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down